List of materials for which we have approved welding procedures:
With the TIG process (manual/machine):
- 300 series stainless steels,
- Duplex and Super Duplex (includes comprehensive corrosion testing)
- Nitronic 50/60/50HS,
- Inconel 625,
- Monel 400 and K500,
- Hastelloy C276 and C22,
- UNS 17400 martensitic steel,
- Carbon steel (includes fine grain and low temperature)
- And dissimilar combinations of most of the above.
We also have procedures qualified in other processes:
- MMA: 300 series stainless steels, Duplex, Nitronic, Monel, Hastelloy and carbon steel.
- Flux cored MIG: 300 series stainless steels and Duplex.
- Metal cored MIG: 300 series stainless steels, Nitronic, Monel, Hastelloy and Carbon Steel.
Our welding procedures are not restricted to the above, as we also weld a number of other materials which include Aluminium and Copper Alloys. We are prepared to qualify welders if a particular procedure is not available.